Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Rachel KinneyLehigh Valley Hospital
Overview of Dr. Kinney
Dr. Rachel Kinney is an oncologist in Allentown, PA and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital. She received her medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 2 years. She is one of 42 doctors at Lehigh Valley Hospital who specialize in Oncology. She has 2 publications and 2 citings.
Office1255 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley Health Network/University of South Florida College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Immunotherapy May Improve Tumor Sensitivity to Palliative Chemotherapy in Platinum Resistant Ovarian Cancer.Rachel E Kinney, Suresh Nair, Christine H Kim, M Bijoy Thomas, Martin DelaTorre> ;The Oncologist. 2023 Apr 7
- 2 citationsNeoadjuvant Immunotherapy in Microsatellite-Instability High Nonmetastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Single-institute Experience and Review of the Literature.Rachel E Kinney, Maged F. Khalil> ;Clinical Colorectal Cancer. 2021 Jun 1
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: