Overview of Dr. Lefebvre
Dr. Rachel Lefebvre is an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. She received her medical degree from Albany Medical College and has been in practice 11 years. She is one of 70 doctors at Keck Hospital of USC who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Office1520 San Pablo Street - Orthopaedic Surgery HC II
Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2017 - 2018
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2012 - 2017
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Flexor Tenosynovitis Caused by.Candace Mason, Darren Wong, Rachel Lefebvre> ;Journal of hand surgery global online. 2022 May 1
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infection of the Upper Extremity as a Manifestation of Hansen's Disease.Sofia Bougioukli, Eva Williams, Ikenna Nwachuku, Kristen Sochol, Milan Stevanovic, Rachel Lefebvre> ;Journal of hand surgery global online. 2022 May 1
- Differentiating Upper Extremity Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infection From Serious Cellulitis and Abscess.Landon E Cohen, Hyunwoo P Kang, Kristen M Sochol, Samuel A. Cohen, Alidad Ghiassi, Milan Stevanovic, Rachel Lefebvre> ;Cureus. 2021 Sep 7
- Join now to see all
- Keck Hospital of USCLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: