Dr. Liebman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7500 Kevin Johnson Blvd
Bordentown, NJ 08505Phone+1 609-599-5433
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley Health Network/University of South Florida College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2011 - 2025
- PA State License 2006 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsIt's not you, it's me: an examination of clinician- and client-level influences on countertransference toward borderline personality disorder.Rachel E. Liebman, Mandi L. Burnette> ;The American Journal of Orthopsychiatry. 2013 Jan 1
- Family lunch session: an introduction to family therapy in anorexia nervosa.Rosman BL, Minuchin S, Liebman R> ;Am J Orthopsychiatry. 1975-10-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: