Dr. Reinhardt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 153rd St Se
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 316-0338Fax(425) 316-1993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Ophthalmology, 2002 - 2005
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- University of WashingtonClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- A differential guide to 5 common eye complaints.Linda Vorvick, Rachel Reinhardt> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2013 Jul 1
- EvergreenHealth Eye Care Starts Offering Services in Mill CreekOctober 16th, 2017
- Juanita L. Merchant Appointed to the Ludwig Institute’s Scientific Advisory CommitteeJuly 16th, 2020
- Ludwig Lausanne Study Charts the Immune Landscape of Multiple Brain CancersMay 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: