Dr. Stevens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office302 N Hospital Dr
Girard, KS 66743Phone(620) 724-8291Fax(620) 724-6332
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Research Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNutritional vitamin D deficiency: a case reportRachel L Stevens, Corey Lyon> ;Cases Journal. 2009 May 14
- 38 citationsSensitivity of mice to lipopolysaccharide is increased by a high saturated fat and cholesterol diet.Hong Huang, Tongzheng Liu, Jane L. Rose, Rachel L. Stevens, Dale G. Hoyt> ;Journal of Inflammation. 2007 Nov 12
- Girard Medical CenterGirard, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: