Dr. Gupta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Discovery Drive
Swiftwater, PA 18370
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2005
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1998
- Johns Hopkins School of Public HealthMPH, 1996 - 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
Publications & Presentations
- The future of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.Ãzdener, A. E., Park, T. E., Kalabalik, J., Gupta, R.> ;Expert review of anti-infective therapy. 2017 Mar 23
- 19 citationsHuman vocal cord infection with the Microsporidium Anncaliia algerae.Ann Cali, Ronald C. Neafie, Louis M. Weiss, Kaya Ghosh, Rebecca B. Vergara, Rachna Gupta, Peter M. Takvorian> ;Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology. 2010 Nov 1
- 9 citationsGenital herpes: antiviral therapy for symptom relief and prevention of transmission.Rachna Gupta, Anna Wald> ;Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 2006 Mar 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: