Dr. Rible is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10833 Le Conte Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2003 - 2006
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- A Complex Contraception Registry Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Cansino, C.,Steinauer, J.,Rible, R.,Mody, S.,Harken, T.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsExploration of spatial patterns of congenital anomalies in Los Angeles County using the vital statistics birth master fileRadhika Rible, Efren Aguilar, Angela Chen, Joshua L. Bader, Leslie Goodyear-Moya, Karen T. Singh, Suzanne E. Paulson, Julie Friedman, Nilufar Izadpanah, Janet Pregler> ;Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2018 Mar 2
- 11 citationsImmunologic evaluation of the endometrium with a levonorgestrel intrauterine device in solid organ transplant women and healthy controlsCaron Rahn Kim, Otoniel Martinez-Maza, Larry Magpantay, Clara E. Magyar, Jeffrey Gornbein, Radhika Rible, Peggy S. Sullivan> ;Contraception. 2016 Nov 1
- 11 citationsFollicular Development in a 7-Day Versus 4-Day Hormone-Free Interval with an Oral Contraceptive Containing 20 Mcg Ethinyl Estradiol and 1 Mg Norethindrone AcetateRadhika Rible, MD> ;Contraception. 2008 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: