Dr. Suyyagh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raed Suyyagh is a pulmonologist in Phoenix, AZ and is affiliated with Norton Thoracic Institute in Phoenix . He received his medical degree from University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, interventional pulmonology, and thoracic oncology and is experienced in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- McLaren Health Care/Flint/MSUResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Jordan FOMClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America PhoenixGoodyear, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: