Dr. Allende is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1251 S. Hickory Street
Melbourne, FL 32901Phone(321) 434-3420Fax(321) 434-3423
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1997 - 2003
- University of RochesterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsExtreme de novo appearance of cerebral cavernous malformations: case report.Patrick J. Reid, Stephen S. Campbell, George Edward Vates, Rafael Allende> ;Neurosurgery. 2008 Apr 1
- 1 citationsEndogenous growth inhibition of angiogenesis in brain tumorsMatthias Kirsch, Rafael Allende, Peter McL. Black, Gabriele Schackert> ;Cancer and Metastasis Reviews. 2007 Oct 25
- 9 citationsBladder calculus formation and urinary retention secondary to perforation of a normal bladder by a ventriculoperitoneal shunt.Louis Eichel, Rafael Allende, Robert A. Mevorach, William C. Hulbert, Ronald Rabinowitz> ;Urology. 2002 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Central Florida Regional HospitalSanford, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: