Dr. Torres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office469 Centerville Rd
Warwick, RI 02886Phone(401) 889-2300Fax(401) 739-2300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1998
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Aromatherapy With Lavender Essential Oil as a Complementary Treatment for the Control of Dental Anxiety Liliana Argueta-Figueroa, DMD PhD
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsInforming ED patients of the initiation of a psychiatric 72-hour holdRoy R. Reeves, Rafael A. Torres> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2004 Oct 1
- 44 citationsRisperidone in the treatment of delirium: results from a prospective open-label trial.Dinesh Mittal, Nita Jimerson, Emily P. Neely, William D. Johnson, Richard E. Kennedy, Rafael A. Torres, Henry A. Nasrallah> ;The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2004 May 1
- 1 citationsOnset of action of orally disintegrating olanzapine versus conventional olanzapine.Roy R. Reeves, Rafael A. Torres> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2004 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: