Dr. Yousif is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1625 Ramblewood Dr
East Lansing, MI 48823Phone+1 517-324-3700Fax+1 517-324-4589
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1997 - 2001
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- First place residents research presentation Michigan Uological society, 2001
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 169 citationsMatrix Metalloproteinase Activity, Bone Matrix Turnover, and Tumor Cell Proliferation in Prostate Cancer Bone MetastasisJeffrey A. Nemeth, Rafid Yousif, Michael E Herzog, Mingxin Che, Jyoti Upadhyay, Bijan Shekarriz, Sunita Bhagat, Chadwick Mullins, Rafael Fridman, Michael L. Cher> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2002 Jan 2
- 10 citationsFOCAL XANTHOGRANULOMATOUS PYELONEPHRITIS PRESENTING AS A RENAL TUMOR WITH VENA CAVAL THROMBUSRabi Tiguert, Edward L. Gheiler, Rafid Yousif, Marcos V. Tefilli, Kelly Mills, David J. Grignon, J. Edson Pontes> ;The Journal of Urology. 1998 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: