Dr. Siddharthan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLahey Hospital & Medical Center
41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2015 - 2021
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA Distinct Innate Immune Signature of Early Onset Colorectal Cancer.Ivy H. Gardner, Ragavan Siddharthan, Katherine M. Watson, Elizabeth N. Dewey, Rebecca Ruhl, Sokchea Khou, Xiangnan Guan, Zheng Xia, V. Liana Tsikitis, Sudarshan Anand> ;ImmunoHorizons. 2021 Jun 23
- Management of Malignant Colon Polyps.Rodrigo Pedraza, Ragavan Siddharthan> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 2021 Mar 1
- 13 citationsFeasibility and benefits of an enhanced recovery after surgery protocol for patients undergoing cytoreductive surgery and heated intraperitoneal chemotharpy: A single ...Ragavan Siddharthan, Elizabeth N. Dewey, Kevin G. Billingsley, Erin W. Gilbert, Vassiliki L. Tsikitis> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2020 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: