Dr. Tamhane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Tamhane's full profile
Office320 W 23rd St Suite #130
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416Phone+1 952-345-8770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2000 - 2004
- L. Tilak Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsRetinoic acid-induced alveolar cellular growth does not improve function after right pneumonectomyD. Merrill Dane, Xiao Yan, Rahul M. Tamhane, Robert L. Johnson, Aaron S. Estrera, Deborah C. Hogg, Richard T. Hogg, Connie C.W. Hsia> ;Journal of Applied Physiology. 2004 Mar 1
- 100 citationsPulmonary membrane diffusing capacity and capillary blood volume measured during exercise from nitric oxide uptake.Rahul M. Tamhane, Robert L. Johnson, Connie C.W. Hsia> ;Chest. 2001 Dec 1
- North Memorial Health HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- Gillette Children'sSaint Paul, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: