Dr. Rabah-Hammad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 E Medical Center Dr
11th Floor C.S. Mott Childrens Hoapital
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone+1 734-232-8774
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1985 - 1987
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1985
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsNeonatal Adenovirus Infection Complicated by Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Syndrome.Nina Censoplano, Stephen Gorga, Kate Waldeck, Terri Stillwell, Raja Rabah-Hammad, Heidi R. Flori> ;Pediatrics. 2018 Apr 1
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: