Dr. Sappati Biyyani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4550 Cobb Parkway North
Acworth, GA 30101Phone+1 678-741-5000Fax+1 770-975-8545
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raja Shekhar Sappati Biyyani is a gastroenterologist in Acworth, GA. He received his medical degree from M. Rampure Medical College and has been in practice 17 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Kannada and Telugu. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and esophagus disease and is experienced in general gastroenterology, inflammatory bowel disease, interventional gastroenterology, bariatric medicine, and gastrointestinal oncology.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2012 - 2013
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2009 - 2012
- Canton Medical Education Foundation/NEOMEDResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- M. Rampure Medical CollegeClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow Sivak Endoscopy Society, 2012-2013
- Fellow Teacher of the Year MetroHealth Medical Center, 2011
- Humanism & Excellence in Teaching Arnold P Gold Foundation, 2006
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPrevalence of QT interval prolongation in inflammatory bowel disease.Deepak J. Pattanshetty, Rama Dilip Gajulapalli, Kiran Anna, Raja Shekhar R. Sappati Biyyani> ;The Turkish journal of gastroenterology. 2016 Feb 5
- 7 citationsBarrett's esophagus: review of diagnosis and treatment.Raja Shekhar Sappati Biyyani, Amithab Chak> ;Gastroenterology Report. 2013 Jul 1
- 1 citationsEndoscopy in Microstomia: Thinking Outside the BoxRaja Shekhar R. Sappati Biyyani, Annette Kyprianou, D. Roy Ferguson> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Kannada, Telugu
- WellStar Kennestone HospitalMarietta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: