Dr. Gurunathan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHackensack Meridian Health
Edison, NJ 08837Phone(718) 960-9000Fax(718) 960-6293
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board-certified internist, who currently serves as Vice-President / Regional Chief Quality Officer for the Southern Market of the Hackensack Meridian Health network.
I have over 20 years of inpatient and outpatient practice experience, additional training in Health Care Delivery and a fellowship in Clinical Quality, and have served as Division Chief of Hospital Medicine and Division Chief of General Internal Medicine at large academic facilities in the New York area.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn Atypical Case of Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis Presenting as Hypovolemic Shock.Miguel Martillo, Jean Abed, Michael Herman, Elie Abed, Wenjing Shi, Khushboo Munot, Pavan Mankal, Rajan Gurunathan, Gabriel Ionescu, Donald P. Kotler> ;Case Reports in Gastroenterology. 2015 May 8
- 8 citations“Fixing a heart”: the game of electrolytes in anorexia nervosaJean Abed, Hani Judeh, Elie Abed, Matthew Kim, Haword Arabelo, Rajan Gurunathan> ;Nutrition Journal. 2014 Sep 5
- Translation of hyperglycemia pathway into a critical care worksheet.Eyal Herzog, Emad F. Aziz, Sherryl Croitor, Olivier Frankenberger, Rajan Gurunathan, Jeannie Albu, Nicholas Mezitis> ;Critical pathways in cardiology. 2006 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: