Are you Dr. Mulloth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Main St
Peckville, PA 18452Phone+1 570-383-0236Fax+1 570-383-3681
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajan Mulloth, MD is a board certified internist in Peckville, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Ohio. He is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital.
Education & Training
- Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education AResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Enteric fever: an unusual clinical presentation.Garg, K. C., Mulloth, R.> ;J Indian Med Assoc. 1985 May 01
- Detection and quantification of mitral regurgitation by pulsed Doppler echocardiography.Arora, R., Manoharan, S., Mulloth, R., Sethi, K. K., Khalilullah, M.> ;Indian Heart J. 1985 Nov 01