Overview of Dr. Sharma
Dr. Rajani Sharma is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She is one of 944 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 183 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Internal Medicine.
Office622 West 168th Street
, Presbyterian Hospital 14th Floor
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia University School of Public HealthFellowship, Transplantation, 2019 - 2020
- Columbia University School of Public HealthFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2016 - 2019
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- High prevalence of celiac disease in autoimmune hepatitis: Systematic review and meta-analysis.Linnea Haggård, Ida Glimberg, Benjamin Lebwohl, Rajani Sharma, Elizabeth C. Verna, Peter H.R. Green, Jonas F. Ludvigsson> ;Liver International. 2021 Jul 5
- Cancer Risk in Patients with Autoimmune Hepatitis: A Nationwide Population-Based Cohort Study with Histopathology.Rajani Sharma, Elizabeth C. Verna, Tracey G. Simon, Jonas Söderling, Hannes Hagström, Peter H.R. Green, Jonas F. Ludvigsson> ;American Journal of Epidemiology. 2021 Apr 29
- Cancer Risk in Patients With Biopsy-Confirmed Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Population-Based Cohort Study.Tracey G. Simon, Bjorn Roelstraete, Rajani Sharma, Hamed Khalili, Hannes Hagström, Jonas F. Ludvigsson> ;Hepatology. 2021 Apr 3
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: