Are you Dr. Goel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 S 2nd St
Harrisburg, PA 17101Phone(717) 782-5640Fax(717) 782-5352
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajat Goel, MD is a board certified pathologist in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Virginia. He is affiliated with UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg and UPMC Carlisle.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Cytopathology, 1997 - 2003
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsWidespread metastatic eccrine porocarcinoma.Rajat Goel, Melissa J. Contos, Michael L. Wallace> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2003 Nov 1
- 1 citationsPseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia secondary to cutaneous aspergillus.Rajat Goel, Michael L. Wallace> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2001 Jun 1
- 41 citationsReticulocytes and reticulocyte enumerationRoger S. Riley, Jonathan Ben-Ezra, Rajat Goel, Ann Tidwell> ;Journal of Clinical Laboratory Analysis. 2001 Jan 1