Dr. Kedar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2700 University Square Drive
Tampa, FL 33612Phone+1 813-844-4570Fax+1 813-844-4032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1995 - 1999
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRadiographic Comparison of Superior and Inferior Gluteal Vessels in Jackknife versus Prone Position: A Prospective, Self-Controlled Trial.Connor Barnes, Jonathan Ford, Michael A. Harrington, R P Kedar, T Tran, Rachel Karlnoski, Summer J. Decker, David J. Smith> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2020 Oct 1
- Radiographical Comparison of Superior and Inferior Gluteal Vessels in "Jackknife" Versus Prone Positions: A Prospective, Self-Controlled Trial.Barnes, C. W., Ford, J. M., Harrington, M. A., Kedar, R. P., Tran, T. Q., Karlnoski, R. A., Decker, S. J., Smith, D. J.> ;Plastic and reconstructive surgery. 2020 Jun 27
- 3 citationsLeiomyosarcoma of the Inferior Vena Cava with Hepatic and Pulmonary Metastases: Case ReportAndrew Sephien, Mina S. Mousa, Marilyn M Bui, R P Kedar, Kerry Thomas> ;Journal of Radiology Case Reports. 2019 May 25
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: