Are you Dr. Naidoo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8190 S Jog Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472Phone(561) 793-6633Fax(561) 793-6688
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajendran Naidoo, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Boynton Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Connecticut, and California. He is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Palms West Hospital, and Broward Health North.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medisoft Clinical EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- A novel CYBB mutation with the first genetically confirmed case of chronic granulomatous disease in South Africa.Naidoo, R., Jordaan, N., Chan, K. W., Le Roux, D. M., Pienaar, S., Nuttall, J., Lau, Y. L., Eley, B. S.> ;S Afr Med J. 2011 Oct
- The application of microsatellites in molecular pathology.Naidoo, R., Chetty, R.> ;Pathol Oncol Res. 1998
- Allelic imbalance and microsatellite instability of the DCC gene in colorectal cancer in patients under the age of 35 using fluorescent DNA technology.Chetty, R., Naidoo, R., Schneider, J.> ;MP, Mol Pathol. 1998 Feb
- Join now to see all