Are you Dr. Chandwaney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 87 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1265 S Utica Ave
Tulsa, OK 74104Phone(918) 592-0999Fax(918) 592-1021
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajesh Chandwaney, MD is a cardiologist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Illinois. He is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center, Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Oklahoma Heart Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2002 - 2003
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1999 - 2002
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- ABSORB III Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) Start of enrollment: 2012 Dec 01Kaplan, A.,Abbas, A.,Taussig, A.,Spaedy, A.,Agarwal, A.,Jain, A.,McLaurin, B.,Metzger, C.D.,Rizik, D.,Kereiakes, D.J.,Matar, F.,Gershony, G.,Stone, G.W.,Samady, H.,Aronow, H.D.,Zidar, J.,Cebe, J.,Gordon, ...
Publications & Presentations
- A comparison of arterial closure devices to manual compression in liver transplantation candidates undergoing coronary angiography.MacDonald, L. A., Beohar, N., Wang, N. C., Nee, L., Chandwaney, R., Ricciardi, M. J., Benzuly, K. H., Meyers, S. N., Gheorghiada, M., Davidson, C. J.> ;J Invasive Cardiol. 2003 Feb
- Adjunctive therapies in the cath lab. Successful thrombolysis using the combination of tissue plasminogen activator and abciximab in an adult with Kawasaki's disease.Chandwaney, R. H., Stathopoulos, T., Sunew, J., McPherson, D., Davidson, C. J.> ;J Invasive Cardiol. 2001 Sep
- Excimer laser facilitated percutaneous coronary intervention of a nondilatable coronary stent.Sunew, J., Chandwaney, R. H., Stein, D. W., Meyers, S., Davidson, C. J.> ;Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2001 Aug
- Join now to see all
- Hillcrest Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Heart HospitalOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMuskogee, Oklahoma