Dr. Mehta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office575 Coal Valley Rd
Jefferson Hills, PA 15025Phone(412) 469-7722Fax(412) 469-7721
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1991 - 1994
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1990 - 1991
- Coney Island HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- B. J. Medical College AhmedabadClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Jefferson HospitalClairton, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: