Are you Dr. Devineni?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1086 Franklin St
Johnstown, PA 15905Phone(814) 534-9407Fax(814) 534-5059
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajsekhar Devineni, MD is a general surgeon in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Thoracic Surgery - Integrated, 1987 - 1987
- M.G.M. Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1987 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsProphylactic Positive End-Expiratory Pressure and Reduction of Postoperative Blood Loss in Open-Heart SurgeryBryan Collier, Jacob Kolff, Rajsekhar Devineni, Luis S. Gonzalez> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2002 Oct 1
- 2 citationsResults of the unidirectional Centri-Safe arterial valve for prevention of retrograde flow during cardiopulmonary bypass.Eduardo Esper, Rajsekhar Devineni, Nishit S. Shah, David Wurzel, Louis Brownstein, Matt G. Heagney, Margaret J. Slukis, Jacob Kolff> ;Asaio Journal. 1994 Jul 1
- New technique for coronary sinus cannulafion using a fiberoptic styletEduardo Esper, Rajsekhar Devineni, Jacob Kolff> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1994 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterJohnstown, Pennsylvania