Dr. Nagubilli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 560-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of MassachusettsMS, Biomed Sciences, 2002 - 2005
- Andhra Medical College NTRClass of 1998
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusResidency, Family Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 85 citationsPrevention, recognition, and management of serotonin syndrome.Adrienne Z. Ables, Raju Nagubilli> ;American Family Physician. 2010 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: