Dr. Kumar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5106 North Armenia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33603Phone(813) 877-7463Fax(813) 350-0626
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Internship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Delhi University College of Medical SciencesClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- p190-B RhoGAP Regulates the Functional Composition of the Mesenchymal MicroenvironmentR Nayak, R Raman, J A Cancelas, S Kumar, R S Kumar> ;Nature.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: