Dr. Marwah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr Dept Of
Stanford University Medical Center
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-2300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- St Marys Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsIs atherosclerosis a neurogenic phenomenonRakesh Singh Marwah, John D. Doux, Patrick Y. Lee, Anthony J. Yun> ;Medical Hypotheses. 2007 Jan 1
- 1 citationsMonetary resident incentives: effect on patient satisfaction in an academic emergency department.Mark I. Langdorf, Amin Kazzi, Rakesh S. Marwah, John Bauche> ;The California journal of emergency medicine. 2005 Jan 1
- 49 citationsPhysician versus computer knowledge of potential drug interactions in the emergency department.Mark I. Langdorf, John C. Fox, Rakesh S. Marwah, Brian J. Montague, Michael M. Hart> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2000 Nov 1
- Rare Disease Legislative Advocates to Convene Panel of Patient Advocates & Biomedical Innovators for Congressional Briefing on Rare Diseases Ecosystem on March 3March 2nd, 2016
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: