Dr. Ippili is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Palmer Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708Phone(914) 787-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rakhee Ippili is an internist in Bronxville, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. She received her medical degree from Andhra Medical College NTR and has been in practice 15 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Telugu, and Urdu. She specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Andhra Medical College NTRClass of 2006, Best Outgoing Student of 1999 Batch
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsExtrahepatic Biliary Obstruction: An Unusual Presentation of Hepatic SarcoidosisVinaya Gaduputi, Rakhee Ippili, Sailaja Sakam, Hassan Tariq, Masooma Niazi, Amir A. Rahnemai-Azar, Sridhar Chilimuri> ;Clinical medicine insights. Gastroenterology. 2015 Apr 19
- Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence HospitalBronxville, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: