Are you Dr. Hassan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5300 Arsenal St
Saint Louis, MO 63139Phone+1 314-877-5989
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rakhshanda Hassan, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Saint Louis, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Oklahoma. She is affiliated with St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center.
Education & Training
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical CollegeClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsA double-blind comparison of the effects of temazepam and triazolam on residual, daytime performance in elderly insomniacs.B. R. S. Nakra, Jeffrey D. Gfeller, Rakhshanda Hassan> ;International Psychogeriatrics. 1992 Jun 1
- 13 citationsPsychiatric Problems in the Nursing HomeGeorge T. Grossberg, Rakhshanda Hassan, Peggy A. Szwabo, John E. Morley, B. R. S. Nakra, Carl W. Bretscher, George H. Zimny, Kenneth Solomon> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1990 Aug 1
- St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation CenterSaint Louis, Missouri