Dr. Battels is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 S Pagosa Blvd
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147Phone(970) 731-3700Fax(970) 731-3707
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- CO State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsDoes fluorescent urine indicate antifreeze ingestion by childrenMarcel J. Casavant, Manish N. Shah, Ralph Battels> ;Pediatrics. 2001 Jan 1
- Medical Center Board Approves Funding for Oxygen GenerationJuly 4th, 2021
- Pagosa Springs Medical CenterPagosa Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: