Dr. Delgado is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9260 Laguna Springs Dr
Building E2, Suite 302
Elk Grove, CA 95758Phone(916) 691-6982Fax(888) 262-0521
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Joaquin General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- WA State Medical License Current
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Application of metasurface-enhanced infra-red spectroscopy to distinguish between normal and cancerous cell types.Kelp, G.,Arju, N.,Lee, A.,Esquivel, E.,Delgado, R.,Yu, Y.,Dutta-Gupta, S.,Sokolov, K.,Shvets, G.> ;Analyst. 2019 Feb 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: