Dr. Marionneaux is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Marionneaux's full profile
OfficeAssociate Family Health Center
415 Brockman McClimon Road
Greer, SC 29651Phone+1 864-989-1432
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Medical support for Operation Cooperative Nugget '95: joint readiness training in the post-cold war era.Jerant, A. F., Epperly, T. D., Marionneaux, R. D.> ;Mil Med. 1997 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: