Are you Dr. Peil?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12951 South Fwy
Houston, TX 77047Phone+1 713-526-5771Fax+1 713-526-2036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ralph Peil, MD is a board certified radiologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Virginia, and Mississippi.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1970 - 1973
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1969 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 1967 - 2023
- MS State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Retarded maxillary growth in experimental cleft palates. Mechanical binding of scar tissue in puppies.Lynch, J. B., Peil, R.> ;Am Surg. 1966 Jul