Dr. Salvietti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Retreat Ave
Hartford, CT 06106Phone+1 860-545-7224Fax+1 860-545-7482
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1982 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsImproving COPD Care in a Medically Underserved Primary Care Clinic: A Qualitative Study of Patient Perspectives.Irene Glasser, Fei Wang, Jane Z. Reardon, Cunegundo D Vergara, Ralph Salvietti, Myrtha Acevedo, Blanca Santana, Gil Fortunato> ;COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 2016 Jan 25
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: