Dr. Zagha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2951 Nw 49th Ave
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313Phone+1 954-652-0246Fax+1 954-652-0471
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Urology, 2002 - 2006
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsMultimodal therapy for painful bladder syndrome / interstitial cystitis: pilot study combining behavioral, pharmacologic, and endoscopic therapies.Robert S. Hanley, John T. Stoffel, Ralph M. Zagha, Arthur Mourtzinos, John F. Bresette> ;International Braz J Urol. 2009 Jul 1
- 20 citationsSolitary breast cancer metastasis to the bladder: an unusual occurrence.Ralph M. Zagha, Karim Hamawy> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2007 May 1
- 10 citationsDoes thrombin sealant allow nephron-sparing surgery with no renal artery occlusion? A description of technique and initial results.Veronica Triaca, Ralph M. Zagha, John A. Libertino> ;BJUI. 2005 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: