Dr. Yapa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1684 Dixwell Ave
Hamden, CT 06514Phone(203) 787-7191Fax(203) 777-8919
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Coney Island HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Colombo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImmunoassays for des-Arg9-BradykininCharles E. Odya, Robert J. Carlin, Ramani D. Yapa, Bahram Soltani-Tehrani> ;Journal of Immunoassay. 1993 Dec 1
- Monoclonal ligand binding site related anti-idiotypic antibodies elicited with a polyclonal kinin antibodyCharles E. Odya, Ramani D. Yapa, Bahram Soltani-Tehrani, Robert J. Carlin, Che-Hung Lee> ;Hybridoma. 1993 Feb 1
- Elicitation and immunological characterization of monoclonal anti-idiotypic antibodies reactive with the ligand binding sites of monoclonal kinin antibodies.Robert J. Carlin, Charles E. Odya, Ramani D. Yapa, Bahram Soltani-Tehrani> ;Hybridoma. 1993 Feb 1
- Hospital of St RaphaelNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: