- 3030 Latrobe Dr
Charlotte, NC 28211
Phone: (704) 362-1945
Fax: (704) 770-0501
Dr. Avva's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Avva's Education & Medical Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Radiology
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisMedical School
Dr. Avva's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- MO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- KS State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Avva's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- CT-guided biopsy of focal lesions in patients with multiple myeloma may reveal new and more aggressive cytogenetic abnormalities. Avva, R., Vanhemert, R. L., Barlogie, B., Munshi, N., Angtuaco, E. J.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2001 Apr.
- US case of the day. Giant hemangiomas of the liver. Avva, R., Shah, H. R., Antuaco, T. L.; Radiographics. 1999 Nov 01.
- US case of the day. Placenta increta. Avva, R., Shah, H. R., Angtuaco, T. L.; Radiographics. 1999 Jul 01.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Ramesh Avva, Dr. Ramesh Avva, MD, Dr. R Avva
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Avva's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NC)
- John Black, MD
- Jeffrey Adams, MD
- Paul Hiatt, MD
- William Way Jr., MD
- Richard Cody Jr., MD
- Kyle Young, MD
- John Alley Jr., MD
- John Marriott, MD
- Daniel Brown, MD
- Sheryl Jordan, MD