Dr. Kanuru is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3445 Ridge Rd
Highland, IN 46322Phone+1 219-838-1100Fax+1 219-923-3501
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board Certified Experienced Pain Management specialist in Northwest Indiana using the latest Interventional pain management procedures! I will listen very carefully to you and together we will develop a treatment plan that fits into your life goals!!
Pain Relief without Medication is the goal along with healing so you can get back to living your everyday life without pain!
Dr. Ramesh Kanuru
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1977 - 1979
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Rangaraya Medical College/ NTRClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 2020
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Neighbors Choice Award Post-Tribune, 2019
- Physician Choice Award St. Francis Society at the Centennial Celebration of St. Margaret Mercy Healthcare Centers, 1998
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Cyanide antidotes and methods of their administration in dogs: a comparative study.Ivankovich, A. D., Braverman, B., Kanuru, R. P., Heyman, H. J., Paulissian, R.> ;Anesthesiology. 1980 Mar
- International Spinal Injection SocietyMember
- Indiana State Medical AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: