Ramesh Ramanathan, MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery, University Pittsburgh
- 300 Halket St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 641-3668
Dr. Ramanathan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Ramanathan's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Madras Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Ramanathan's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Ramanathan's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Ramanathan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Safety and efficacy of bariatric surgery in morbidly obese patients with severe systolic heart failure. Ramani, G.V., McCloskey, C., Ramanathan, R.C., Mathier, M.A.; Clin Cardiol. 2008-11-01.
- Dramatic functional improvement following bariatric surgery in a patient with pulmonary arterial hypertension and morbid obesity. Mathier, M.A., Zhang, J., Ramanathan, R.C.; Chest. 2008 Mar.
- Gastric polyposis in familial juvenile polyposis. Crespo, S.M., Ramanathan, R.C., Kuan, S., Schoen, R.E.; Gastrointest Endosc. 2007 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
- Dr. Ramesh Ramanathan, Dr. Ramesh Ramanathan, MD, Dr. R Ramanathan, Dr. Ramesh C Ramanathan
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ramanathan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, PA)
- Mark Malangoni, MD
- Damodar Pandey, MD
- Brian Jones, MD
- Jeanette Zhang, MD
- Gerard Louis-Jacques, MD
- Harold Oesau, MD
- Norman Olibrice, MD
- John Kukora, MD
- Kamalesh Shah, MD
- Alina Mateo, MD