Are you Dr. Ahmadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 Division St
Derby, CT 06418Phone(203) 732-7325Fax(203) 732-1539
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ramin Ahmadi, MD is an internist in Derby, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Griffin Hospital and Danbury Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Norwalk HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1995 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsTick-borne disease preventive practices and perceptions in an endemic areaAmber Butler, Tannaz Sedghi, Joann R. Petrini, Ramin Ahmadi> ;Ticks and Tick-borne Diseases. 2016 Mar 1