Dr. Rahimian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 The City Dr S
Orange, CA 92868Phone+1 888-456-7002Fax+1 714-456-7321
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2013
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAnterior Cord Syndrome after Embolization for Malignant Hemoptysis.Max Padgett, Nadine Abi-Jaoudeh, Bryan S. Benn, Ramin Rahimian, K. Nelson> ;Seminars in Interventional Radiology. 2019 May 22
- Noninvasive Clinical Assessment of Port-Wine Stain Birthmarks Using Current and Future Optical Imaging Technology: A ReviewK M Kelly, B Choi, R Rahimian> ;Wiley. 2012 Dec
- UCI Medical CenterOrange, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: