Are you Dr. Lao?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Lyons Ave
Newark, NJ 07112Phone+1 973-926-7888Fax+1 973-923-8232
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ramon Lao, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Newark, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical Center and CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Atlantic Health (Morristown)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1972 - 1975
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- New York Medical College at St Michael's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
- St John's Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/South NassauInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Cebu Institute of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1978 - 2017
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical CenterBayonne, New Jersey
- CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical CenterHoboken, New Jersey