Dr. Prabhakar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
palliative care,133 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 421-6760
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Massachussetts Memorial HealthcareResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Tirunelveli Medical CollegeClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Bullying among school children: prevalence and association with common symptoms in childhood.Ramya, S. G., Kulkarni, M. L.> ;Indian J Pediatr. 2011 Mar
- Lowell General HospitalLowell, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: