Are you Dr. Farhadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone(206) 520-5700Fax(206) 598-6963
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rana Farhadi, MD is a general surgeon in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Ohio, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2015
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2010 - 2012
- Medical School, University of EdinburghClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Seroepidemiology of hepatitis E virus infection in 2-25-year-olds in Sari district, Islamic Republic of Iran.Saffar, M. J., Farhadi, R., Ajami, A., Khalilian, A. R., Babamahmodi, F., Saffar, H.> ;East Mediterr Health J. 2009 May 28
- The incidence of seizures following Deep Brain Stimulating electrode implantation for movement disorders, pain and psychiatric conditions.Coley, E., Farhadi, R., Lewis, S., Whittle, I. R.> ;Br J Neurosurg. 2009 Apr
- Perinatal passive smoke exposure may be more important than childhood exposure in the risk of developing childhood IBD.Russell, R. K., Farhadi, R., Wilson, M., Drummond, H., Satsangi, J., Wilson, D. C.> ;Gut. 2005 Oct
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- Brain and Spine HospitalColumbus, Ohio