Dr. Hafner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office744 S Webster Ave
Green Bay, WI 54301Phone+1 920-433-3633
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1993 - 1993
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center)Internship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- ND State Medical License 1994 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Bellin HospitalGreen Bay, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: