Randall Colby, MD
- 115 Atrium Way
Columbia, SC 29223
Phone: (803) 736-6466
Dr. Colby's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Medical Genetics: Clinical Genetics
Dr. Colby's Education & Medical Training
- Greenwood Genetic CenterResidency, Medical Genetics
- Palmetto HealthResidency, Pediatrics
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Colby's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Medical GeneticsClinical Genetics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Colby's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Colby's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The PDAC syndrome (pulmonary hypoplasia/agenesis, diaphragmatic hernia/eventration, anophthalmia/microphthalmia, and cardiac defect) (Spear syndrome, Matthew-Wood syndrome): report of eight cases including a living child and further evidence for autosomal Chitayat, D., Sroka, H., Keating, S., Colby, R. S., Ryan, G., Toi, A., Blaser, S., Viero, S., Devisme, L., Boute-Bénéjean, O., Manouvrier-Hanu, S., Mortier, G., Loeys, B.,...; Am J Med Genet A. 2007 Jun 15.
- Is Jaffe-Campanacci syndrome just a manifestation of neurofibromatosis type 1? Colby, R.S., Saul, R.A.; Am J Med Genet A. 2003 Nov 15.
- A prenatal counseling conundrum: mosaic trisomy 16. A case study presenting cognitive functioning and adaptive behavior. Simensen, R. J., Colby, R. S., Corning, K. J.; Genet Couns. 2003.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Dr. Colby's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics - AAPFellow
- Dr. Randall Colby, Dr. Randall Colby, MD, Dr. R Colby, Dr. Randall S Colby
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Colby's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Medical Genetics, SC)
- Lola Clarkson, MD
- Barbara (Gusse) Dupont, MD
- Eloise Prijoles, MD
- Richard Rogers, MD
- Anthony Broering, MD
- Kent Sizemore, MD
- Steven Skinner, MD
- Michael Friez, MD
- David Everman, MD
- Barbara Gordon, MD