Are you Dr. Deehring?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29000 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145Phone+1 440-835-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randall Deehring, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Westlake, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Marymount Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of ClevelandResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1975 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsExtracorporeal membrane oxygenation as a bridge to surgical embolectomy in acute fulminant pulmonary embolism.Randall Deehring, Attilla B. Kiss, Aaron Garrett, Anthony G. Hillier> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Nov 1
- Marymount HospitalCleveland, Ohio