Are you Dr. Little?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 S Jackson Hwy
Sheffield, AL 35660Phone(256) 381-8811Fax(256) 381-5677
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randall Little, MD is a cardiologist in Sheffield, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Helen Keller Hospital, Hartselle Medical Center, and Huntsville Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1990
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Penn State UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Southern Illinois UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 1987
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology