Dr. Neal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Capehart Rd
Offutt AFB, NE 68113Phone(402) 294-7477Fax(402) 232-8856
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, General Surgery, 1990 - 1994
- Keesler Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWhat's best for your patient with BPH?Randall H. Neal, Drew Keister Md> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2009 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: