Are you Dr. Nett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6900 Alden Dr
Fe Warren AFB, WY 82005Phone(307) 773-3461Fax(307) 773-3809
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randall Nett, MD is a family physician in Fe Warren AFB, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- US Centers for Disease Control and PreventionResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of ColoradoClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Influenza-Like Illness Among Personnel Responding to U.S. Quarantine of Cruise Ship Passengers Exposed to SARS-CoV-2.R. Reid Harvey, Randall J. Nett, Kathryn McNamara, R. Paul McClung, Emily G. Pieracci, Oren Mayer, Kristin A Labar, Kerui Xu, Judy Facey, Margaret A. Honein> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2021 Jul 22
- Occupational Histoplasmosis: Epidemiology and Prevention MeasuresMarie A. de Perio, Kaitlin Benedict, Samantha L. Williams, Christine Niemeier-Walsh, Brett J. Green, Christopher C. Coffey, Michelangelo Di Giuseppe, Mitsuru Toda, Ju-...> ;Journal of Fungi. 2021 Jun 26
- Occupational respiratory and skin diseases among workers exposed to metalworking fluids.Randall J. Nett, Marcia L. Stanton, George Reed Grimes> ;Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Dental Personnel Treated for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis at a Tertiary Care Center — Virginia, 2000–2015March 2018
- Interview: “The Number of Dentists Treated for IPF Was 23 Times Higher Than Expected”October 11th, 2019
- CDC Investigates Cluster of Dentists with Lung DiseaseMarch 13th, 2018
- Health Highlights: March 13, 2018March 13th, 2018
- Join now to see all